Dumaguete Info Search

Searching for Property

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by gord, May 24, 2015.

1. gord

gord DI Member Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer ✤✤Forum Sponsor✤✤ Forum Sponsor

businessman
    Ratings:
    +155 / 13
    Recently, on another forum I got into a discussion with a guy who really gave me a hard time. Knowing that I was in the real estate business, he harassed me no end that the commission earned by our company of 5% was a ripoff and that there is no way we could justify making that type of money. Putting aside the fact that to operate our legal business costs over 100k a month and there was a heavy investment(in time, money and the usual Filipino frustrations) in start-up, the simple fact is that every day is an adventure that, in itself, makes me feel we earn our money when we do finally get a sale that is consummated.

The end result of that exchange is that I sat down and wrote an article about a typical day. To most of you who have ever been involved in looking for property here, you might just get a chuckle.
    Searching for a house and lot in Negros Oriental | PhilX-Pat Real Estate

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Sounds like the same guy who posted that the forum taking a 1% cut for selling a property through the forum was a massive crime against humanity. He also said that he would love to post his property if it weren't for the 1% cut. I changed the rule to a set price (P1k for properties for sale) and informed him of the change......complete silence. Some assholes are just aren't happy unless they are miserable. People like that can take their money and shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2