Dumaguete Info Search

security guard

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by j.madden, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j.madden

j.madden One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone tell me how to find a security guard in Dumaguete to hire.

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Have you tried contacting a security guard agency? Plenty in DGT, try the phone directory.

3. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi j.madden

May I ask why you want one?? I came down here to get away from them in Pampanga ...

I don't want to pry or be nosey, just curious as to what problems you may be experiencing ..

Guards are not always guards, so probably the easiest way is to look around at establishments who have a guard, banks, etc. They will obviously use an agency that is reputable. Ask the guard for the contact number of his Boss.

If you do get one, I would be curious to know what they cost down here. In Pampanga, one guard can cost between 10K and 15K per month, and you can choose what armament you want him to have. Most agencies are required to carry insurance to cover the guards screwups, so check that as well. Getting paid is problematic, however, I do know of people who have actually received payments from agencies who's guards did not see the people carting out the washing machine ..

Cheers

4. Fozzboy

Fozzboy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    my friend has one , he comes at 6.00 pm and stays inside the garden, he stays until 6.00 am , and he charges 8,500 pesos per month .

Good Luck Alan PS i have been here for 1 year now and have never had a guard.

5. mcarvs

mcarvs DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want a personal body guard I recommend not to get one from the agency.

6. PrensBana

PrensBana DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Build your own security guard

Seriously, can i just give one of my wife's relatives a SG uniform and an AK-47 and have him guard our home or business?

Or, must he complete an SG course and be registered or..............?

PB

7. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Don't give him a loaded Ak, it just might go off .. then it WILL get expensive ..

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    The Chimp with the weapon!

:eek: PB, did you read the Thread, about the Chimp with the AK47? Now there is a thought!!:rolleyes:

Jack P.:p

9. PrensBana

PrensBana DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    LOL JP

Yes we did see that thread and my wife did mention that we should not hire a chimp as a SG :eek:

PB

P.S. i do hope you were not inferring that my wife's rellies were monkeys :mad:................... :rolleyes: :wink:

10. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    There is a security agency crossing Hibbard Avenue right next to Mercury Drug along Real St. Dogs are a lot better though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.