Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden septic tank

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by alex, Jan 28, 2016.

1. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    If i did not see it i would not have believe it, our shower would not drain so the men came and pumped the 3 outlets attached to the septic tank but still it was not draining . So the man that built the house was called .He told me that the grey water part of the septic tank did not have an outlet so it could be pumped out and the large man hole on top was cemented in and can not be opened. I was and still am lost for words

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Why run grey water into a septic tank ?.

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Because someone hired their mentality challenged brother in law to be the site manager?

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. OP
    OP
    alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Maybe i did not explain it to good the grey water goes no were it in a tank of its own with no provision to pump it out unless you chip off the cement and lift a 60 klo lid

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Alex,we had an issue with grey water once,easy and cheap to fix. Dig down next to the tank maybe 4ft down and 4ft square,knock a small hole toward where max water level is but below the inlet then fill the hole with large rocks,smaller cruised rocks ontop then a couple cement sacks to finish off,prob solved!
    That's all ok if there is earth around the tank,concrete maybe more difficult to sort!

• Thanks Thanks x 1