Dumaguete Info Search

Shootings

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by yabs, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yabs

yabs DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I have been reading on the web about all the shootings and killings recently in Dumaguete.
    What has caused the recent upsurge in recent crime?
    I sus[ect its becasue the city is growing and attracting not so gentle people.
    This will only get worse after Robinsons is built and the city grows even more

2. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Stirring up troubles, are we?

Hello yabs, I see from most of your recent postings (see Muslim attacks, Brown-outs, Property ownership....) that You are looking for a debate on all negative aspects of living in the Phils....I do not believe you are a pinoy (otherwise you would not have kneecaps left with your attitude). If I'm right and you hate this place so much.....guess what......leave or else get some chamomille tea, I heard it works miracles.....chill-out mate. :wink:

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    we create all that terror to get rid of guys with such a negative attitude like you have as we don't want those guys in Dumaguete .
    by the way, I pis@$ in all swimming-pools of the surrounding resorts in the Visayas so better go somewhere else, you may get a nasty skin-infection when swimming there...

Rhoody

4. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Calm down fellas or else you will be shooting each other later. :D

5. Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    thanks for the humor

Thanks for the humor Rhoody. You have such a great way of dismissing [pissing] the blaggh with humor. Tee hee. This is one of the laughingest time I'm spending on the forum. I'm learning, laughing and healing some. Laughter is yet the best med. Tee hee.:D

6. laviaomaha

laviaomaha DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    peace man peace!!!!

7. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

How can we have peace with Yabs .
    Look at his last 11 items it is all complaining about the Philipines and nothing positif.
    I am different first looking to the positive things and there are a lot in my faforite country the Philipines and Dumaguete.
    Yes and there are also negative things but that is the same in every country .
    And I have always a great time over there.
    When you are always looking for the bad things you will find it no doubt about that.
    But the opposite is when you are looking for the nice things you also will find it in a great way.
    I like tha last part, it gives more fun in my live.

Greetings J.Diver

8. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Don’t do that, think the memorable time of yabs and you in dumaguete.Is that nice to remember of ????

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    too late, just came back from my first roundtrip... Yabs comes back on 14th, I think I am done with the resorts by then:p

and think about what billions of fish are doing in the ocean, plus some thousand divers, so don't wonder why it is salty...

10. Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Why the ice and the salt

It is said the Creator installed salt in the sea so that when organisms die their natural death or when some dead organisms are thrown into the sea, they decompose as they should but won't smell. The saltiness preserves naturally. Same with the ice where they are found, refrigeration and therefore preservation is natural. Wow, the Creator knew exactly how to create the earth as to clean itself.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.