Dumaguete Info Search

Shopper.s Pick Value Mart

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by earlmj, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yep ,GOOD news for everybody in Dumaguete ,but also for those that wish to come over mainly from the US of A !
    Shopper,s Pick Value Mart at St. Catalina cor . San Jose Street , sells premium quality groceries , cosmetics , baby products and so on , mainly from the USA at 99 peso . What ever you pick ,sure get BIG VALUE for your Money as the MAXIMUM price is 99 peso only . Great quality and taste BEEF STEW, CORNED BEEF HASH , BEEF RAVIOLO ,bur also BIG jars of marmelade in many great tastes like Rasberry and Mixed Fruit all for the same price.
    From Europe they have for instance Danish Cookies , and from good old Germany WERTHERS ORIGINAL candy. NON of the goods is over expired , but still for LESS ( then LEE ) hahaha. Food supplements like Ginko Biloba , vitamines ,Sint Jans Worth and so on all from USA , all same price. Real BIG BAG American MarshMellow...... you just pay 99 piso lang..

Beside that all ,they have real nice and much more then 99 peso costing elsewhere gift items to offer .....
    I bet you will enjoy shopping at Shopper,s Pick VALUE Mart . indeed as I do already for over a month now!

2. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    thank for the info

nice to hear you earlj,

thanks for the info, i have relayed it to my mother, she was impressed.

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Useful message earlmj, thanks. Same like india, will pass this on .

4. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I couldn't find the place. Do you mean the Avon center at cor San Jose and Sta. Catalina.one corner is a parking lot. The other is the Mayor's residence and the last corner is the Bike shop. I'm confused of the location. Need help.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Actually I dont think the place is sooo good. They basically sell candys and dustcatcher (this things you put on a tble or anywhere, just to clean them each two weeks) the shampoo they sell is more water than shampoo and the knifes and kitchen tools are all made in china with really bad quality. They promote "all imported from US" why tou wanna buy chinese products shipped to the US and imported to the Philippines.

But at least the candys are good. BTW, I found original Ritter Sport - chocolate (on of the best in the world, forget about Toblerone) in Steds.
    Cheers

Rhoody

6. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    It is easiert to find then you think..
    On the left of the bank of Commerce there is a street . It is just on the left side WITHIN ( ground floor) of The Spanish heritage.. near to the corner ...
    In front you can park your car.
    We buy there every week Amoungst there are Shampoo ( VO5 brand) and Corned Beef Stew and CB Hash.. My kids and Wife are extreme fund of that.. candy ( Rody is very right on that the rest we seem to have an other opinion) is absolutle GREAT Ritter choocolate. yep he is right Forget TOB !!
    Kitchenware is indeed from China ,that we don,t need any though cheap as well...
    It is not that we can replace Lee by them but sure it is a welcome addition to it.

7. gotz

gotz DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I got it now. its 2 corners away from San Jose st. Its in corner San Juan and Sta.Catalina. Below the Spanish heritage. No wonder I didn't find it. Thanks a lot Earlmj. And to Rhoody too.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.