Dumaguete Info Search

Signatures

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by baltoed, Sep 24, 2014.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    whoa..the editor just showed up..first time for me..
    . I was trying to use it in signature edit but it didnt work.. was part of the report. Now maybe there is a really long lag time or something.. a few minutes have
    passed and I activated my signature.. then assuming the old ones didn't carry over I hit also edit.. I loaded my old signature but demanded I shorten it

Error saving signature: Your signature cannot be longer than 140 characters including BB code markup.

so I just didn't edit it to see what exactly would it print..came back and looked at my previous postings..NO Signature was present.. so anyway dropping all of that info here in a new thread about signatures.. I would like you to change that size ..most of my signature was === to create different areas..if the advanced editor works in there I can certainly easily remove all the ==chars.. that still leaves not showing up..unless of course it shows up now..and then I in advance say sorry for this posting..heheh

[​IMG]

upon preview I still dont have a signature.. but hold til I go see if it *saved* my changes to my profile to indeed add it in..but if its too big..and wont let me save it might not show eidda.. grrrr..

2. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    ok it simply didnt change to show.. now I need to go edit it..remove the smilies I had and some of the _== thinghy's

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    [​IMG] Ed, I wonder just what you were trying use as a Signature :rolleyes:

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Do you make some moolah of those links or the links in those links, Ed? If you are going to link people out of the site I really hope you link them back in on your pages. I'm looking around.....but I don't see anything yet. Return the favor brotha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Wrye: first.. this site thinks this is too long and wont save it or allow me to change it as it wants it really short .all the line work removed and the html
    Ed
    Sausages & Beer...
    gives one an aire of distinction..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeerHereOrg/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GettingSmoked/

. second the advanced editor will not work in there even though the button in is there..as it shows it should work di ba?

and the links are to facebook for guys in the Philippines to have more access to things about smoking food and making beer.. and hell no..... some fidgit of small time operator like me is NEVER going to get
    no moolah from FACEBOOK.. so I will assume thats a joke..?? If them being there bothers you I will remove them.(when ever I will be allowed to edit meanwhile I can not).Ive run websites for over 20 years and never asked for a dime not even to pay for the unlimited space or bandwidth websites..all outta my pocket..It keeps me *CLEAN*.. as soon as you take advertisers and other pay you loose all creditability for telling the truth..IMHO .. because you by doing so become jaded..profiteering . How can anyone believe me if I take kickbacks from businesses to send them clients.. THEY SHOULDNT..

please increase the size of the signature..and check to make the advanced editor work..thankx...

6. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    Nice job Wrey, Congratulations and good luck with your new enterprise.

• Like Like x 1