Dumaguete Info Search

Siquijor Day Tour

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by Mano Pikoy, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mano Pikoy

Mano Pikoy DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hallo All,
    Need anyone's advice please how long a daytour should I spend in the island. I do not intend to stay overnight. I plan to go there on a Saturday 6AM Delta but can't decide what time I should be back in DGT. I just want to see the usual touristic sights (yes, just the beaten path this time). It will be more on... see the church take a few photos, hop to Salagdoong take a few photos, see a waterfall take a few photos, visit a resort learn about their rates and capacities take a few shots, see the town center etc. Am not even keen on caves (yet).

I am sure to be alone and can't find yet a tour group that I can join. So on arrival at the Siquijor Pier (or Larena?) is it possible to rent a motorbike with driver-cum-tourguide who can whisk me around in an organized manner? How much should that cost me? I can drive on my own but won't know what is this or that, their significance, their histories, etc

Advance thanks for any help.

MP

2. kulet_ko05

kulet_ko05 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi MP

I am going this saturday too or might be earlier (say friday) to siquijor by myself. I didnt see any reply to your post. In case you have info about the island, please share with me.

Thanks.

3. cloud 9

cloud 9 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Try this website thenorwegiandream.com, they have motorcycle tour around the island for Php 500.00 (drop them an email to see if they can come to siquijor pier to pick you up - they are just ten mins away from Siquijor pier)
    Norweigian beach resort is a quite & safe place to stay, I just came back from there. They are right in front of the beach...

For 6am Delta ferry from Dumaguete to Siquijor, please buy early, always sold out fast..the next avail time slot seems to be at 10.30am..time is precious...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.