Dumaguete Info Search

Smart cell towers in valencia, bacong and dauin???

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by kelpguy, Jan 24, 2016.

1. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    i'm, happily, getting an i'net antenna and i'll need to point it. it would help alot if i knew the locations of smart cell towers around valencia, bacong and dauin,

thanks in advance...
    norm : ))~
    wondering why communication companies don't put their logo/advertizing on their towers.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
  3. OP
    OP
    kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    hey wrye...
    i tried looking at those maps before you changed the log on attachment viewing settings and couldn't load them and later got sidetracked searching the net for tower locations.

the maps in post #1 don't look like tower locations and i remember seeing those maps or similar maps on the net that were part of a user survey for reporting their signals or something like that. i did find a smart page for their tower locations but, unfortunately, it's in the developing stages (out of stock).

and... thinking more about it, i should just be able to scan the area below us, watching the signal bars on the little womans tablet, til we find the sweet spot.

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    One of the apps I mentioned has tower locations in it. I thought I ran across a website that had tower locations before. I'll see if I can find that again for you.