Dumaguete Info Search

Smileys!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Jack Peterson, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :smile: Is it just me OR has anyone else noticed, that the Smileys on the Reply page, have changed posistions?

Jack P.:smile:

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    its just you, they are since 4,94 years on the right side of the reply-message area

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    No, I mean they have moved around my Box, Smile used to First now he is in the Middle, Tongue man used to be in the middle now he is First and the others have swopped places too.

Jack P.:o

4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Emotion's on mine still look the same, but my question is the ad spot on the 2nd. slot on every page. It causes my page I'm reading to jump up and down for a while and has what looks like crazy advertising. several times it told me to click because I was the 1 million clicker and I won a prize, plus asking me to guess what sex a drawing was and lot's of others.

If it's something to help fund Dumaguete info I don't mind, I just ignore it. Or is it something that only I have?
    Ron

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the adds are based on the cookies of your station :wink:... not that I wanna know what sites you are looking at which place those cookies :eek:

anyway, those side adds probably disappear in the next for weeks and will be replaced with even worse... :D

6. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Ok tks, I only go to clean sites, but possibly my teenage kid. I will try and clean up my cookies.

7. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Cleaned temp internet files and cookies but still have the AdBrite in the 2nd. position. any other tips?

Thanks Ron

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    that is normal, just the kind of adds (if there are some) should be now different. that is a code we are about to change in the next weeks, as it doesn't create even a beer a week :(

9. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Ok thanks a lot.
    Ron

10. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 92
    adds

i very seldom have an add, maybe it's cuz i use mozilla and keep ''show cookies'' open and keep the cookies deleted?

the scoop:
    in the mozilla toolbar, go to: tools> show cookies >accept cookies from sites >ask me every time >ok

that opens a little window that i keep in a corner of my screen and i select ''remove all cookies'' whenever i feel like it. i'll pay more attention to it now to see if it affects the adds...

norm : ))~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.