Dumaguete Info Search

sntmig

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by sntmig, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sntmig

sntmig DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +121 / 17
    Hi all at DI...any one eaten at the new Mama Marias Pizza on the blvd ?? Since pizza is one of my staple foods,I'd really like to hear from the "members",where do they find the best ?? gracias

2. Chuck

Chuck DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have and i like it. they have thin crust, and quality toppings (could be a little more topping, but not to bad)

their big pizza is the size of a table, no joke. good with a cold beer with friends.

My opinions, go try and make your own. everyone has their own tastes when it comes to pizza, lol

[​IMG]

3. Tom87

Tom87 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I try it also...but don't like it at all...
    I prefer pizza in WHY NOT or EL Dorado resort...mnjamii:D
    =)enjoy

4. babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I hate restraunt cooked Pizza but seen chuck and the outsiders realy enjoy the stuff, I think that he maybe a pizza addict. I prefer to cook my own Pizza, perhaps I should start my own Pizza house and show people how its really done complete with the ice cream topping, lol

5. Chuck

Chuck DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look forward to tasting your pizza, though the ice cream topping seems kinda wild. Oh well, try anything once, maybe I will like it! LOL :D

6. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Ive had it when they opened and twice again this week there is a vast improvement. I think it will even get better as time goes on,and the crew is used to the equipment and recipes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.