Dumaguete Info Search

Someone could tell me where can i find a dive shop

Discussion in '☋ Where to Find ☋' started by Yong, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yong

Yong DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 weeks later i have 2days in dumaguete for diving , i wander if someone could tell me which dive shop can i get the good price for 1-2 days diving and stay, if somebody could supply me homestay with price ,it's welcome.

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/dumaguete-diving.php

I suggest Mike's dive shop which is the first dive shop mentioned on that page. His cafe on the boulevard is a great place to chill out, talk to other foreigners, eat some great food and just enjoy some time on the boulevard. I go there a lot and I don't even dive.

On the linked page, you will also see a link to Mike's website which has prices and other info.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    There are different options. You can book hotel and Diving seperate, or you go for a package of Mikes Dive Shop

for about 80 US you get a room for a night in Dumaguete including breakfast and 2 dives at Apo Island, pick up at the Hotel, transfer, boat and dives, guide weights tanks.

for 100 $ you get the same in a neat resort outside Duma and for 120 almost luxury.

Drop Mike a line and ask for a DI-Discount.... he hates me for that... hehe. :D

If you are alone he may need to add a bit if he has no other diver at your dates. For that he usually adds a few cold beverages at his place...

cheers

Rhoody

4. OP
    OP
    Yong

Yong DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many thanks to Dude and Rhoody for ur valuable info, Exactly i can make my schedule with hotel and diving seperately, only if there is a good price for both of them,

it seemed that Mikes Dive Shop is a good choice for me if i can find someone take the diving package, coz i just spend my holiday alone.

maybe i will spend one day for diving ,and another day for go around in apo island or Sequojor island , by the way ,i love climbing coconut tree all the time :P

5. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    80 US$?

Rhoody that must be a type-o, I dont think you get a night with 2 dives at Apo for that. Thats cheaper than 2 Apo dives at a resort without accomodation.

I just checked his side, seems he made the mistake. If not just take that offer, before spending too much time looking around.

Gass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.