Dumaguete Info Search

sorry for the error

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by moveingon, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moveingon

moveingon DI Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2
    I posted that SM Owens Cebu Air:eek: Actually it should have been Roberson's mall Owners JG Summit holdings.

That Corrected!, Lee mall is part owner of Hypermart partnered with SM malls.
    I guess your friends don't tell you all of there business which is expected.

SM Prime Holdings Owens the following. BOD, China bank, Taal vista resort community, Radison Hotel, Mall of Asia, Hypermart, Makro, San Miguel by the sea, 13 high rise bld. in Manila, 4 resorts,SMX convention center for starters.

I find most people at Mc Donald's very friendly. I am not a high on my horse type of person and of meager means. But i get along well with all walks of people. Except for one exception, those who think they are better then every one else. But i have met very few of them in my 67 years on God green earth.

We should all learn to agree to disagree at times. But as a friend of mine told me one day ," Dave we go to school every day " we should never stop learning until the day we die. i think that is good advice.

Lets get along and learn from one another.

My Name Is Dave Ryan and i hope to meet you some day at Mc Donalds, Heck" i will even buy you that second cup of coffee. Ha ha!

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    SM Hypermart has absolutely nothing to do with LP Hypermart .. :rolleyes: black hot water in the center of wisdom ... thanks but no thanks. maybe a coke after coffee - happy hour ends and they are off ...

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :p Do the money changers still lurk around the Big Mac House.:rolleyes:

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Here is the link for SM HyperMARKET branches;

Branch - SM Hypermarket - Everything you need... All in one go!

Notice that there is no mention of ANY HyperMART there. You do realize there is a difference in spelling even?

Lee Plaza HyperMART is run by the SISTER of the owner of Lee Plaza.

BOTH are owned by Dynamic Development Corporation from Dumaguete. From Wikipedia;

Lee Super Plaza

Lee Super Plaza, a mall chain owned by Dumaguete-based Dynamic Development Corporation, is one of the biggest shopping center operators in Negros Oriental and Zamboanga del Norte. Its biggest shopping mall, towering at 5 levels high with basement area for supermarket and parking, is located in downtown Dumaguete along Perdices Street. Lee Plaza Hypermart in Bagacay, Dumaguete City is being developed as an IT zone with the opening of the ePLDT Ventus call center in the area which will host around 800 workstations in two of its buildings. Lee Plaza Central Dipolog is the latest three-level Lee Plaza mall in Dipolog providing people from Zamboanga del Norte convenience in shopping and a wide array of goods and food and specialty shops.

Source, since you can't look it up for yourself;

List of shopping malls in the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you told us, do your research!

Larry

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, guess that topic is discussed right now over 14 free black hot water in the wisdom-center. :D

6. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

Somehow, I think even the wisdom center folks are wiser than this.

It seems once a week or so we get one here that has been to Dumaguete once, lived in Dumaguete 20 years ago, found Dumaguete on the globe, or moved here last week, that knows all about everything here, and there is nothing one can do to convince them they are "not exactly right" in their thinking. They will argue about it until they die, or figure it out by some other means.

Entertainment at it's best! A laugh a minute some of these people are.

:wink:

Larry

7. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Movingon.....I'm one that don't care who owns what really. :-) SO, error or no error....i'll be happy to join you for a cup of coffee at MacDo. I arrive on July 5th and will be in contact.

Cheers,
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.