Dumaguete Info Search

Sovereign Citizen

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by VELC, Oct 13, 2018.

1. VELC

VELC DI New Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +0 / 7
    Sorry, but you are wrong in various points.

A fine can only be given to a legal name, but not to a living man or a living woman.

A fine can only be a result of a regulation.

What do you call a real judge? What has a government to do with the appointment of a judge?

Your entire argumentation is fictitious. Laws are not for fines.

Talking about appointment: A judge can only be appointed by the community. Most Governments are corporations (all of them bar e few do have DUNS-numbers).. Such entities have no power to enforce, unless we engage in trade law terms with them.

It might have slipped your attention: NAFTA, TTIP, EU, Iran nuclear deal etc. are all bilateral or multilateral deals.

Every so called court case has to be registered with the IRS, because on every case taxes have to be paid to the IRS, which they do not do.

I have made my homework on the subject, which makes me one of the most hated people in different places of the world, because I am exposing and fighting corruption and abuse.

Please provide facts of what you are claiming, then we have a foundation for a discussion.

But please address this in a different thread. This is the wrong thread for this discussion.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Oh crap, a Sovereign Citizen. I've never seen one of those out in the wild. I thought they were just mythical beings, like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, that only existed in YouTube Fail videos where they get owned hard by the police and judges.

I've seen too many of those videos to know that you can't be reasoned or argued with. All I can do is show reasonable people what happens when your domestic terrorist organization's ideas clash with police and judges in the real world.

Police dealing with Soviern Citizens
    *Once you get tired of their babbling (which shouldn't take long) go ahead and skip 10:52 in the video.

Judge dealing with these guys.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
  4. OP
    OP
    VELC

Ratings:
    +0 / 7
    What has got your post to do with my work?

BTW, a citizen can never be sovereign.

Look at the constitutions, of the US, UK, Commonwealth countries and read what it says there. All of them have common law courts.

Why is it that the FBI can't override the County Sheriff?

And why attacking me, when you do not know anything about me? I thought it is a friendly forum. Seems I am in the wrong place.

5. OP
    OP
    VELC

Ratings:
    +0 / 7
    How can my account be deleted?

6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    :"Captain" Carl-P:H, I am familiar with your work with the far-right Germans, your registry and your desire to start a quasi-Sovereign Citizen cult/community. No worries about your account, it's terminated.

Edit: I learned something tonight; the German equivalent of the US Sovereign Citizen movement is called "Reich Citizens". The good ol' Cap'n here is involved in some offshoot/perversion of this movement. I imagine that the move to the Philippines has something to do with all of his acquaintances getting raided by the police in Germany (or deported from the UK) and the Capt'n having his laptop with his cult plans being confiscated by German courts. I guess it was time to start something new: Something to watch out for and avoid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    This place certainly attract some strange people.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. redhorse

redhorse DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +269 / 62
    LOL, wasn't sure if you meant the DI forums or the Philippines in general :smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Genius Genius x 1
  9. furriner

furriner DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +348 / 70
    This guy picked the wrong country in which to flout the law as a foreigner. Wonder how long it takes for the corporate government of the Philippines, BI, to relocate and detain him to their headquarters in Taguig City during the deportation process. We got a live one here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    South America certainly would have been a better choice for such activities. They have a much longer history of being tolerant to far-right Germans and cult/alternative "community" activities (Jonestown and Nazi asylum seekers being two off the top of my head). Asian countries typically have much lower levels of tolerance for that foreigner tom-foolery.