Dumaguete Info Search

Pets & Animals Spaying my mut

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by expatron, Jun 25, 2019.

1. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Anyone know a cheap place to get my young mut spayed? Private Vet's are expensive.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There is a vet upstairs in Dumaguete market, one time a year there are free spaying for people who live in Dumaguete, next time is in September, but the schedule can change, go and take a talk with them, they are very friendly, my gf bring some street dogs and cats there every year

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Glendazumba

Glendazumba DI Forum Adept

teaching
    Ratings:
    +729 / 36
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Try Veterinarians in Practice along South National Highway, that road from Bacong before reaching Southview Hotel, to the right is that clinic that says Veterinarians in Practice---I think it charges around 1k. The Dumaguete City Vet also schedules FREE spaying and neutering on certain months. It is located on the second floor of the public market.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I been there in Veterinarians in Pratice and ask how much to spay and neutering a dog, the answer was 2500-3000 pesos depends on the weight of the dog, still cheaper than most other places the will charge you at least 4 k and up, again depends on the weight of the dog

• Like Like x 2
  5. Glendazumba

Glendazumba DI Forum Adept

teaching
    Ratings:
    +729 / 36
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Really? The vet there is very friendly and you can actually make "hangyo" or maybe request for a little discount----she never says no.Tell her that a client of hers, glenda, recommended you and mentioned that the rate is only around 1k-----I am sure she will give you a discount by mentioning my name.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Thanks all, my puppy is 4 months old and don't want her to breed with her 2 fathers and not looking forward to all the commotion when I have to separate them when she is in heat. I was quoted 8k at a vet, so will follow up on all the suggestions. Thanks again

• Like Like x 4