Dumaguete Info Search

Spell check has a mind of it's own

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Jack Peterson, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    The spell check option seems to have a duel Function, sometimes it is a spell check, other times it goes to a cut and paste Option.

can you have a Look at this when you have room on the list.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Gvie me a wrod taht it automatacaly fickses for you....bcause it deosn't fix anithing 4 mi no mattar how simlpe the misteak is.

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Like I said sometimes it does and sometimes it don't . Just letting you know what I came across

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'll leave the topic open in case someone else has a problem. ​I can't recreate the problem and I find no reference to an auto-correct in the vB5 software on the internet (there are add-ons for that but I have no such thing installed. Are you typing from a phone or does your computer have the option? If so that is out of my control.

5. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Hopefully there is an add-on for converting Ozlish/Queenslish into English that I can understand :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    I am On my PC and yes there is a Spell check facility, It seems to work here on a New reply and then not again until I refresh the page, anyway as you say lets see what some of the others come across.

Thank You anyway.

JP