Dumaguete Info Search

Spyder helmet

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RR_biker, Sep 26, 2012.

1. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    Except for the shop on the 2nd floor of Robinson mall, is there any other shop in town that also sells Spyder helmets?
    Somebody give me directions that turns out to be so vague I couldn't find it. More accurate information would be very welcome.

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    John, you can try: RADDI PARTS SUPPLY. REAL STREET DUMAGUETE CITY 6200 NEGROS ORIENTAL. (035) 422-8440. We bought ours at the mall but I did see RADDI on the internet under Spyder..

3. OP
    OP
    RR_biker

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    That's what I call a lazy kano, as far as I'm concerned, didn't think about the option to look 4 on the internet. Will check it out right away 2morrow. Main reason I opt for another shop is the negative answer to my question in the mall when the sales man told me to be unable to order a replacement for a visor if necessary.

4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
  5. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Wait, you expect them to sell them AND provide some follow-up support and service??? hahahahahahahah

You should see the "Authorized Asahi repair shop" that Robinsons appliance uses for warranty work.

6. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Lee Plaza maybe?

If that is the same one they use for Prestiz Television I bought at Robinson it is a real hole in the wall....Mr Fixit, but they did get me a replacement remote control...but without batteries. But I have never had anything repaired there.

I think I saw the helmets at Lee Plaza in the sport section. I do know anything about their following and guarantee work. No replacement visors on display though. I was surprised they were there because I thought the Spyder Store would have an exclusive on them.

7. OP
    OP
    RR_biker

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    Went to the store and though not such a fancy look as the place inside the Rmall they know what it means customer's and after sales service. They can order any model in the colour I like and a replacement for a visor no problem @all. Last but not least their prices pretty competitive. So all in all a place I can recommend to everyone looking for a modest priced branded helmet.

8. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's across from the new Korean-owned hotel that is just about finished construction btw

9. OP
    OP
    RR_biker

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    I was told that the owner of this hotel is the same as Tops & Bottoms. I thought he's a Chines/Filipino.....??

10. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Someone told me Korean owners, but can't recall who. Guess time will tell?