Dumaguete Info Search

Retirement Visa SRRV QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Michaelb747, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Michaelb747

Michaelb747 DI New Member Veteran Air Force

Aviation consultant
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I have a question about the SRRV
    In my earlier years as a young man I was a partying all the time with friends I was single and free and I was picked up a couple of times for owil. This happened to be over 17 years ago and I learned the hard way with fines and probation. And it shows up in my FBI background check. Filipino law states any crimes that involve moral turpitude is a disqualify offense for a SRRV
    by the BI any input in this matter would be highly appreciated. I've never had a problem with entering the Phillipines in my last four visits to the Philippines with the BI my last visit was 09/2019. I would like two stay a year or two to see if I will like to retire there maybe in Samar I hear the surfing is great.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't think a dwi would fall under that category. It might not even register in a background check.

Samar? Yeah, you should check that out before you decide. I didn't find anything appealing about the place...but that was awhile ago. Maybe it has improved over the years.