Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Styrofoam panels

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by billd, Jun 10, 2017.

1. billd

billd DI New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I will soon be building a home in Bacong and need them, large panels four by eight feet or thereabouts. Any dealers in the Dumaguete area?
    Thanks

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    We have talked about this before maybe this Thread will help you;
    ⌛ - Building material
    Hope it helps.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Are you looking for regular Styrofoam panels or extruded polystyrene(XPS) for insulation or the EVG panels that you use cement render on instead of hollow block?

I do not know where to find Styrofoam panels and also interested in sourcing XPS panels for a different project. I used EVG panels for my house build and think they are a great product. More expensive material wise than the cheap block here but you save a ton of money on labor so overall you save money and get walls that have both acoustic and insulation value.

If EVG panels I can give you info/installation advice or you can search the forum, I made many posts on it. If the other panels I'm sure someone will chime in with the info you are looking for.

Shawn

• Informative Informative x 4