Dumaguete Info Search

SUB SHOPE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by moveingon, Apr 21, 2016.

1. moveingon

moveingon DI Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2
    New Sub Sandwich shope opened in the old Spanish Heritage Bld. arond corner from Bo's coffee shope. Prices look ok!

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Have you tried the food yet? I find it disappointing that Subway fails pretty much everywhere they have been tried in the Philippines (minus Manila :meh:).

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I also think it's a forum member who owns it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I tried there today myself after seeing its menu on a friends FB page. They have in stock normally French bread (very hard and thick) and a wheat bread which looked softer but I'm not much of a wheat person. Topping selection was fairly nice for meat choices (had the Italian sub). Prices were a little steep come the end if your someone who eats a foot long but if fine with a half the price seems more reasonable (yah, sounds weird but if I pay more then 200p for a lunch just feels steep to me, go figure).

I met the owner Gordon. Friendly guy with his wife and they have been open only about a month he said. He was keen on fixing the French bread issue so hopefully that part will be fixed soon.

Overall worth checking out and I plan to go back.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Yes, food was ok. Owner is member here. Staff very nice and friendly. Prices good.

• Like Like x 1