Dumaguete Info Search

Summer Plans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by SpringYellow, Mar 22, 2021.

1. SpringYellow

SpringYellow DI Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 23
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The weather is nice and perfect for outdoor plans like going to a Beach, touring a town/city, or having a picnic with your whole family. There's a lot of things to do.
    So, what is yours? What are you planning for these summer days?

2. Cerne

Cerne DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +538 / 199
    Gonna whip the asawa off to Morocco. Have hired a riad in surf country. Gonna send her on a cookery course or two, just to keep her trim whilst ako do the local wine tasting, beer swilling, recover from the Atlantic’s pounding waves thing. If she wants to do the landscape/desert/dunes love a camel stuff, car hired. Filipinas/Filipinos don’t need visas n despite COVID Al Maghreb is green. Figure it will be a change.

If at home, prob punt a few Ps at Dong to tidy the lawn, sub Nang’s kids sa Jolibee, maybe show my nose sa karaoke bar/hire a chainsaw on Sun mornings, stuff the kids with sugary crap and catch up with tv novellas. Job done. I should start a poll. Bet all you horrid people would vote for the chainsaw whilst attempting Dance with my Father with Ang Provincano on full blast. I find you vulgar n contemptible.

cheers,

C

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,588 / 2,888
    Proper job.

4. OP
    OP
    SpringYellow

SpringYellow DI Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 23
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Nice job... Good luck to your asawa and to you as well.

5. Cerne

Cerne DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +538 / 199
    Mur ras vm...quite serious, have booked the riad in Hendrix’s ol stomping grounds of Essaouira, car hired from Marrakech, fly in July 12th, wifey follows 16 hrs later. From there a quick dash in n out of Led Zep land, Tagazout, Ait Ben Haddou before back to where the waves crash. She can do the dreaming of Russell Crowe smouldering under the lash of an ugly slave drivers whip and formenting revenge on the Roman Empire from the ramparts whilst I track down any remnants of Tinariwen across the dunes. Now that’s rock n roll.

We plan to arrive, if spared, for a week or so back in Tagazout for elegant wife sans shades ug swimsuit under a palapa sipping a GnT gazing just over the brim of said shades whilst hubog tombok Mr attempts to hang 10.

Orders for carpets, lamps, camels, 72 virgins, and spices in advance gents. You scrounging lot ain’t gonna get any photos. Cash up front.

cheers,

C

• Like Like x 1
  6. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,588 / 2,888
    How much the virgins and any discount for bulk order? I don't need carpets, spice or lamps and I am not into camels (currently).

Notmyrealname
    This message by Notmyrealname has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    SpringYellow

SpringYellow DI Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 23
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Nice, make sure to wear a hat. It's getting hot here so I always wear a hat when going out. Going on a trip with my whole family is priceless! Thanks to this https://www.countryliving.com/life/g1718/fun-things-to-do-in-the-summer/ I got so many ideas at once.

8. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    I will take a virtual trip to Canlis in Seattle. Macallan 25 yr old scotch. Skip the soup and salad Steak and lobster and Idaho baked potato for main. L’Ecole No. 41 wine. No dessert but Baily’s Irish Cream to top it off.
    Next day Grey Goose martini, salmon sashimi appetiser and Hoquiam oysters Alaska King Crab legs DeLille Cellars 2019 Chenin Blanc, chocolate cake for my 100th birthday, Macallan 25 yr old
    Sherry.
    Next day, head for cemetery

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  9. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    Like me... I married a Nanny and after 20 years, sent her to Nursing School. Go figure!

Crystalhead
    This message by Crystalhead has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
  10. Ozzyguy

Ozzyguy DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +364 / 182
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    May want to clarify they are female..........haha

Ozzyguy
    This message by Ozzyguy has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1