Dumaguete Info Search

Features Tapatalk Added

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Mobile/Tablet users will now see the option to view the forum via the Tapatalk app.

I am making this post from the app so it should be working. I don't use my phone much so if anyone has a problem with it let me know.

Testing a few features below:
    [​IMG]
    uploadfromtaptalk1414522925718.jpg
    www.dumagueteinfo.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    :oops: Wrye, I think you need to take a Little OFW back next time, that place is as bad as my Shed, A little dusting would not go amiss :confused: but the Pizza looks Good!

JP

• Like Like x 1
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    I like the location of the generator.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That's an air compressor....and it's broke. I pulled it out to try to fix it, just never got around to it. The ref was part a side deal made by a co-worker, but he is traveling around country and I'm not wasting the energy to put it into his room for him. The chairs are broken, we put them out there hoping someone would steal them....never happened.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have just updated Tapatalk to version 2.4.1. I don't use Tapatalk all that much myself but had a quick look to make sure it worked after the upgrade. The forum has a responsive design and should adjust automatically to your screen size but if this isn't working for you you can always open the forum with the Tapatalk app if that's better for you.

• Informative Informative x 1