Dumaguete Info Search

The Barrio, the verdict is in

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by shadow, Aug 3, 2014.

1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    It would appear Mr. Kojak would much rather air his insights VIA the Negros Chronicle rather than talk civilly with someone sitting next to him who wants nothing more than to the keep the peace. So instead of trying once again to approach him personally with my findings, I will air them publicly, here, almost back where the problem began.
    It is well known that Mr. Kojak has been distributing flyers around the mall pertaining to things that transpired on this forum. What is not yet widely known is that those flyers were not only inflammatory but were falsified to appear as something they were not. As an example, on one such flyer it states, word for word;
    “MUDDYFEET says “Well, I’m not surprised that he should show such a lily liver and no one else should either. I guess he is indebted to Filipinos being some of them have been helping him with his homework. His *** kissing articles in that crap paper is the same sh*t that got him booted from the forum long ago.”

Muddyfeet made no such statement, or said ANYTHING derogatory whatsoever about Kojak at all.

The first part of this tirade that Mr. Kojak passed around, “Well, I’m not surprised that he should show such a lily liver and no one else should either.” was made by poster A in post # 80.
    The second part of this tirade, “I guess he is indebted to Filipinos being some of them have been helping him with his homework. His *** kissing articles in that crap paper is the same sh*t that got him booted from the forum long ago.” Was made by poster B in post # 83.

NEITHER of these posts were made by Muddyfeet!

So exactly how or why is it that a semi-respected and very well known local expat writer takes two copy/paste statements, assembles them in such a way as to make it appear as if it is made by someone else entirely, and passes this fabrication around the mall? If Kojak were the one solely responsible, why would he then openly accuse Muddyfeet on the Negros Chronicle knowing it would likely blow up in his face? Maybe his source set him up? Maybe someone who doesn’t like Mr. Kojak OR us? And, a member of our forum? Only one person knows (Ok, maybe two people know). In this case, the Shadow don't know...

Kinda makes ya wanna go HMMMM…

And with that, I openly apologize to Broadside and any other members I may have offended in my search for the truth. My actions and pointed questions were a product of and a result of fabricated evidence. If anyone closely involved wants to see the offending thread, including ALL deleted and undeleted posts, as well as other evidence, we can arrange that. The evidence will speak for itself.

And I think someone else owes Mr. Muddyfeet at the very least, an open apology in the Chronicle.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Is my name anywhere on those fliers? I would very much like to know and if so, would very much like to deal with it in my own way.

3. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Your name never came up in any of this, Surprised?

:wink:

Larry

4. oztony

oztony DI Senior Member Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +211 / 39
    I would be interested to know if my name is also on the flyers, and if there are any cut and pastes of my comments, if so the offender's' need to be held accountable , with a measured course of action

5. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Open note to Mr. Broadside.

Over the years, you have been one of the few members I would trust for only accurate information, I wouldn't even think twice about believing every word. In my opinion you have always been right on top of the long standing, most valued members list.

I sincerely hope to see your return soon.

Ron

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Then all I can say is, that a Someone is doctoring posts. and sending them on. It can be done and I only found this out by a big mistake 2/3 years ago.

As we can see, I never said this in a post but now it looks like I did.:confused:

The mole is still out there.

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    so which is the real one.

8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I guess I didn't have much worry on that until you said he was just writing his own crap on the fliers. That's grounds for, well....I don't have to worry about it, so I won't go there.

9. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Correction
    I was poster B, not muddyfeet. My first comment was based off of what kojak made public in the chronicle about a year ago. My second comment was my opinion of some of that and other articles he has written in the chronicle and on the forum. I was told by kojak himself at sans rival about 3 years ago that he could not access the forum. I am not the one who made the lily liver comment.
    I have not seen the printout that was handed out.

10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    So to try and make peace once and for all I publicly apologize to Kojak and if the moderator decides to suspend me I understand.