Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness The best doctor in Dumaguete ?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by paul-angie, Apr 8, 2012.

1. paul-angie

paul-angie Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks.

Any recommendations to the best GP Doctor in Duma ?

One who speaks fluent English, and understands Western Medicine and drugs, and also Natural medicines would be good. Also one who cares about his or her patients health and well being.

For example I understand that there is an American drug - Reandron, that one can spray under the armpit, and it helps with low testosterone levels ?

It can also be administered by needle, in the backside.

Any chance of getting that prescribed here ?

Thanks.

Paul.

2. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    All the doctors like that are already working abroad...

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    ...as nurses!

4. Jopliniac

Jopliniac DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...sometimes, they also do work as DH, or caregivers..but most become nurses.. :(

5. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Have a friend here whose wife was a gyne, for maybe 25 years, went to the states after passing the board exam and is making more money there as a nurse than here as a doctor...Him and his family now are living in the states and he is an immigration lawyer for illegal Mexicans.. i guess the overstaying illegal flips don't pay enough for his services.. hehehehehehehe

6. Jopliniac

Jopliniac DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, what a loss. I know we lost a lot of excellent people only to work there maybe as nurses, DH, etc. (well, at least they are noble jobs), because the government here is still so poor in administering the demands we have. Everything is raised (oil, gas, basic ammenities, health care, tuitions, fare, foods, goods) except for the salaries! And how is that? The government is such a joke when it comes to that sector. Totally useless and ineffective. So i cannot blame them going out, hoping to find greener pastures, i support them btw. If i would be working in a government like this without giving importance to its worker, i'd rather go out too. Tsk.

7. Bebasguy

Bebasguy DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Having avoided answering the question entirely, let me say that I've had very good service from a couple of local doctors.

8. OP
    OP
    paul-angie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, Bebasguy, who are the Doctors, where are they ?

Or, is it a secret ?:smile:

Thanks.

Paul.

9. OP
    OP
    paul-angie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, because there are no replies to this one am I to assume there are no good Doctors in Dumaguete ?

If so, where are the closest Good Doctors in Phil, to Dumaguete.

Thanks.

Paul.