Dumaguete Info Search

The best way from Dumaguete -Palawan (Puerto Princesa)

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by Diver, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Dear Members

I want to go to Palawan in may for a live aboard to the Tubattaha reef (diving) but my live aboard starts in Puerto Princesa.
    So my question : what is the best way to Puerto Princesa , first fly to Manila and than to Puerto, or is it possible to go to Sipalay and take a ferry to Puerto princesa.

Greetings J.Diver
    I

2. schumi

schumi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Diver! My wife and I had our honeymoon in Palawan. What we did was board a plane in manila, but I'm sure there is a flight out of Cebu to Puerto. Palawan is such a beautiful place. We went on the Island tour at Honda Bay, and then we rented an XLR bike and rode to Sabang ourselves for the underground river..simply Amazing.

3. OP
    OP
    Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you Shumi

I cannot wait till march when you back in the grand prix circus I am a very big fan of you.
    Thank you for the information but I think the best way is to take the early flight from CP Dumaguete to Manilla and in the afternoon to Palawan and I will be there at 4 pm.

Greetings J.Diver

4. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Nice try Diver ..... a lover of car racing and even a big fan of 'Schumi' :confused:(Schumacher for those who don't know who 'Schumi' is. Schumacher has been many times the winner of Formule 1 championships !).
    Maybe 'Schumi' can drive you from here to Palawan with his Honda outboard motor :D

5. schumi

schumi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't wait either. F1 is going to be so exciting this year. I'll be watching the action on Speed TV here in florida. My money is on Schumi. You just can't bet against him... a 7 time F1 champion. He will find a way to push his car and himself beyond everybody.

sorry jellyfish, I don't have a speed boat...not even a pump boat... or a bangka... I can't help you there..hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.