Dumaguete Info Search

The Man Who Would Be King

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by PatO, Apr 29, 2011.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Jack, Roger, Johnboy, Jimeve, Ampy and all British members, congratulations on your Royal Wedding. Wow, as one of the CNN commentators stated, "there is nothing like that in the U.S". Another commentator said it was an "electric atmosphere" there. I'm sure your pride is showing. And the bride was stunning, to be sure. Very nice.

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    This MAN WILL be King!

:wink: Pat, Thank You for your thoughts and Post here. William is 2nd in Line to the Throne of England. His father is the same age as me, His Mother QE2 (Charles) is still there alive and very much Kicking. She made a promise to the UK, way back in 1952, I will Rule till I die. This she will do I know. Her mother (ELIZABETH) GRHS, was 101 when she passed away. If Elizabeth gets to this age, Charles will never take the Throne. He will be in his 80's. not a Good time to rule any where. We all, I am sure very proud of our Royal family. Nice to see, that others have compassion for this, on this Special Day. I would wish William & Kate all the happiness in the World. :wink:

Jack P.:smile:

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    PatO,
    It was a wonderful day here in the UK. The Sun was shining and it was great to see the Royal Couple marry.
    It is without doubt a hope for the future of the Royal Family in this country. I truely hope that they will have a long and happy marriage. thanks for your comments....regards john