Dumaguete Info Search

The Mayor's homepage

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by World Wide Diver, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Wide Diver

World Wide Diver DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi - got interested in the Mayor after checking the forum and a few things he's taken a stance on. I wonder if he is aware that there are many links to his homepage promoting drugs?

For example, check out the info on his homepage on the Anti Indecency Board link (no kidding!):

The Official Website of Dumaguete City! - Anti-Indecency Board Organization Meeting Held

These links seem to have been here for a while which begs the question if he approves of drugs being promoted for sale via his official site?

If so, maybe he could benefit from a heart-to-heart conversation with Mayor Duterte from Davao who would be happy to set him straight.

WWD

2. spectre

spectre DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's just somebody spamming.

don't think he (or even the webmaster) is aware of it. doubt if he has time to go online and check.

unless it's a personal homepage where the owner's check it on a regular basis.

3. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    That's pretty funny. No one checking the comments for how long?

4. OP
    OP
    World Wide Diver

World Wide Diver DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like these links (spam or what) have been there for a while.

Whatever, they give a poor impression to browsers and need to be deleted, especially when the links appear on his official homepage AND are linked to such topics as anti-indecency,

If not, then I and others can assume that he/his webmaster approves of this.

However-not my job to sort this out - I'm just pointing this out as he needs to clean his homepage before people think he is OK with others using his site to promote drugs.

Not a good image to promote for Dumaguete.

WWD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.