Dumaguete Info Search

Tierra Alta Zipline Video

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by jj83, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj83

jj83 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I went up to "The Rush" yesterday, the views are great and the ride is well worth the p250. If anyone else is interested you can get a feel for the experience by watching the videos: riding, watching. The ride is long and relatively slower for a zipline, all in all I recommend it!

2. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    took a drive through there about a month ago but couldn't bring myself to do it.....

thanks for sharing,
    Mark

3. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Where is the "Rush"? Is it located in the vicinity of the Tierra Alta sub-division? It looks to me like it's one of those cable pulley zip lines suspended way up in the air. I'm definitely gonna have to test drive it the next time im there..

4. OP
    OP
    jj83

jj83 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Here you go:
    Tierra Alta Residential Resort

Just follow the road to the lighthouse and the zipline booth is right there. They even have cold beer at the snack bar!

5. john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I went up to Tierra Alta sub-division to look at a few of the lots about a Year and a half or so ago. At that point in time the only thing that was somewhat complete was the perimitter retaining wall.According to the Their website {that is never updated} almost all of the lots have been spoken for in the first two phases. I would venture to guess that until now, the Club House and Pool have yet to be built.. It would be nice to see some pics though...Maybe "OnMyWay" {If He gets a chance} can take some nice pics with that Fancy Camera He's got...Cheers... By The way, thanks JJ83 for the directions to the Zipline, and nice to know that there'll be a Cold One waiting for Me there...

6. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Say no more.... :-) It's got an impressive gate leading into it and then a bunch of empty lots with very little construction. These pics were taken in August:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just before the gate is a very "native style" housing with chickens and buffalo all in front of the access road to the gate.

7. john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Wow, whatta fast response "OnMyWay" You Rock Dude! Great pics. I owe You a cold one if I make it there this January..

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ....they let you in again ??? :confused:

9. OP
    OP
    jj83

jj83 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Here are some more pics of the views:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    John, what you did see 1.5 yrs ago were only the preparations of the infrastructure.
    They have done this work in quite a short time. Great job !!
    You ought to know that the "opening" of the project (the Ground Breaking) was only last August.
    AND they have updated the website. They don't however update every month or so, like also not for our own ApoVista subdivision here (yes,,,he is our partner).
    Don't agree with the suggested slow progressing rate.
    You won't easily find a Developer who is soooo active in this area.
    No, I don't get paid for my posting but maybe I will suggest it to him :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.