Dumaguete Info Search

tour package

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by KAI, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hello guys,

I just like to have an opinion from this forum.I'm planning to book a tour package there for 959 euro. for 13 nights.

this are their offers:

1.FROM MMANILA --2 days in heritage hotel---free breakfast

2.travelling t TO BANAUE
    BANAUE-SAGADA-BONTOC WITH A TOUR GUIDE AND TRANSPORTATION FREE
    stay in banaue hotel with breakfast ---6 days

3.then from banaue going back to manila stay one night in heritage hotel with breakfast .

4.next day fly from manila( FREE FLIGHT) to puerto prencisa free transfer to hotel LEGEND hotel. with a tour AROUND puerto prencesa, crocodile farm,local market, museum cathedral.
    ---in palawan I have to stay
    there 4 days in LEGEND HOTEL free breakfast, launch and supper.

they will tour me with boat going around in sea ...looking all the scenic spots to snake insel and stay the rest of the hours in honday bay.

5. after 5 days fly from palawan to cebu ( FREE FLIGHT) and free transfer from the airport to the MARIBAGO BLUE WATER.

---from there i have a free choice already going around cebu for 3 days stay in maribago blue water with free breakfast.

6. after 3 days in cebu I have a free flight going back to manila if I like.

(all transportation involve during this 13 days from land to air are all included in the package)

I just like to ask to some people who have alraedy a big experienced travelling in philippines if this cost that I have to pay is just OK or to expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.