Dumaguete Info Search

Trails around and about

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Ninja, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Ninja

Ninja DI Member

Computer Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I read in a previous post somewhere that there was a decent track for trail riding around Valencia leading up to the Japanese shrine? I was shown a track which starts format the sibilan golf course and leads up to Valencia exiting directly opposite Ocean 24. Is this the same track? I have never been to the Japanese shrine so am unsure of it. I also followed a track while raining which is located in Tanjay leading to the boardwalk which is still unfinished but was a decent little ride.

Anyone else know of any tracks which are long enough and challenging?

I am riding around Negros on the 20th or so in a clockwise direction, hoping to do the whole island in 2 or 3 days with stops in between.

Anyone got any recommended places to visit in the far away places?

2. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Go to Apolong in Valencia and keep going down that road, your cross a river and that trail will lead all the way to J Shrine road.
    The other side of town is Camp Lookout...

3. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I would be interested in such trails but trails that quads can navigate, I have a Honda Odesy that I would like to get going in the future, any guy’s have quads here?

4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    You can call Glenn, he lives in the area and rides his quad a lot. but be fast he will be leaving for a trip to the States soon.
    0927-6557443. Call because he doesn't text.
    Ron

5. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    not in a hurry i have to tidy the old girl up a little before i get it back on the dirt