Dumaguete Info Search

Traveling Abroad

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by flobenz, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flobenz

flobenz DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi everyone, I was hoping to get info on a few questions...

I'd forgotten how I did it last time, but when you travel abroad (from the Philippines) to a country where a visa is mandatory, do airline companies require you to get the visa first before allowing you to purchase a ticket? If not, is it advisable to purchase the ticket before being granted the visa? Is it difficult to get a tourist visa for countries in Europe? And lastly, do you know of a website/travel agency with the cheapest flights to Europe?

Thank you so much!

2. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    which part of europe will you wanna go, darling? visa requirements for tourists for belgium might be different in holland and/or say italy or spain. they do say getting into spain is easier for we were once a colony...i do not know if that is true, though.

about your ticket issue, i think it is good to have the visa first before you get the ticket...what if you will be denied? oh i don't really know, haha

happy new year!

3. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
  4. OP
    OP
    flobenz

flobenz DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Not planning anything definite, just checking out options. But thanks for your replies!

5. muddyfeet

muddyfeet DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Try Mangotours.com for ticket pricing. They seem to be the best and cheapest from US and probably competitive to Europe as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.