Dumaguete Info Search

TriCare

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by PangitPilot, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Guys

I had a meeting today with the owner of Ardee Clinics today in Clark. They have medical Clinics in Manila and Clark!

They are considering putting up a Clinic in Dumaguete in the next couple of years and I mentioned that there were a lot of VA recipients in Negros and the general area surrounding. This Clinic is an Outpatient only with ALL the latest and greatest equipment.

He told me they were TriCare accredited. Is that helpful to folks on the VA system or is it something totally different.

I will pass on any feedback if it is of any value. Please excuse my ignorance of the VA system.

Cheers

2. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Tricare is the insurance active duty and retired military have access to. If they will be excepting Tricare, and PhilHealth and the other Filipino and international insurances then they may be a welcome addition to NO and they just may survive at that. Just curious to why they want to be in Dumaguete when I would think there would be more customers in Cebu. I guess they know what they're doing.

3. OP
    OP
    PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Pedro, they say they support all major 25 Medical Plans .. I will see if I can get a list ..

The reason for Dumaguete is that it is small, easier to set up with a high percentage of people who could use the services.

It is not a final decision, but i was asked for my input on Dumaguete and i gave a lot of positive reasons. Also , the president of CDC is an ex mayor of dumaguete and he is also pushing that they set up shop there.

Don't hold your breath, but if every wants to offer positive feedback, I will see that it is passed on .. and it might help sway any future decisions ..

Their web Site is HOME

Cheers

4. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Yes the startup costs in Cebu are much higher so if they do decide to setup in Dumaguete it appears they will be a decent alternative to what is severaly lacking here, service oriented healtcare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.