Dumaguete Info Search

Tugas wood

Discussion in 'Property Development' started by ShawnM, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    We were not able to find a "good" cabinet maker before so the wife just used the dirty kitchen upstairs. She finally found a guy and used Tugas wood. I was not familiar with it but I think the wood really looks nice once finished and she says it is a very hard wood. She is quite happy with her kitchen though she still needs to get some rattan stools made for the breakfast bar and get the last 2 drawer pulls put on the false drawers

Shawn
    Kitchen (1).jpg Kitchen (2).jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    ShawnM I have someone asking on FB for contact information of the guy that had the Tugas wood. Would you mind sharing?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

ShawnM DI Forum Patron ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    The wife had to go to Dumaguete today so when she gets home I will get the guys name and number; I do know he is in Bohol for work right now so I'll also ask her if she knows for how long.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    The wife does not know where the carpenter got the wood from, labor and the wood was included in his bid. She is trying to contact the guy to see if he wants his name and number out there or if he would prefer I only give it out on PM's. I'll update once she finds out.

Shawn

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I would be sending the info through pm. Not publicly posting it. :thumbsup:

6. OP
    OP
    ShawnM

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Agreed