Dumaguete Info Search

Bayawan Unity Ride 2016 - Dumaguete-Pamplona-Bayawan

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by Rye83, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Accidentally found myself on part of this ride today. Had no idea this was going on today. I was invited to go on a ride yesterday by a Filipino friend and thought there was just going to be 10 or so of us going to Bayawan.....met that group at the scheduled time (8am....silly me for being punctual as they didn't show up until after 9 :rolleyes:) then we went down to the Blvd and drove up on this crowd:

[​IMG]

I stuck around and went along with the ride up until Tanjay, stopped to get some video and pictures and then went home. (I really don't care for riding in large groups.....or all of the attention that comes with that.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Just been looking at the Photos, nice shots, seems a good turn out. I am sure you enjoyed the bit you Did.:wink:

Time for a new watch EH? one that tells the Real time:roflmao: Not our time:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1