Dumaguete Info Search

Unvaccinated NFL Players

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by PatO, Aug 15, 2021.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    The American football league (NFL) does not release the names of unvaccinated players. That has an impact on fantasy football drafts (I know, majority of world doesn’t care). fantasy sports are one of the few fun things you can do at home, rather than listening to doom and gloom of Covid spreading,

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    They have stats for every possible thing you could think of, why would they not put this one out there as well?

I'm surprised they don't mandate the vaccine. I'm sure they mandate drug tests, std checks and other vaccines. Maybe once it is FDA approved they will.

3. MikeP64

MikeP64 DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +246 / 138
    I'm confident it will impact the season results because of luck. What I don't see is how it impacts the playing field to off level, in regards to whom to draft. The other players have no more, or less, knowledge of who is, or isn't vaccinated. It could impact the fun, due to having to make uninformed choices, that result in bad luck.