Dumaguete Info Search

Upon exit, need QR Code..Where to get

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by Crystalhead, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Title sums it up. Going to exit soon and do know to get the digital QR code to travel out. My question is a simple one. Where in Dumaguete can The Wife and I go with our vax cards to get the QR code. Please ....... do not suggest to go online for it as I have tried that half a dozen times. Multiple sites where you are to just type in your vax card info to obtain your code. What pops up is (no record of) Clearly my Doctors uploaded my info to face-book or tik-tok.... maybe whats-app or Instagram.

- So......... where to walk in and just present the vax card in Dumaguete to obtain QR code. Thank you in advance.

2. eskirvin

eskirvin DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Navy

Signal Planner
    Ratings:
    +410 / 50
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I left the Philippines on Friday of last week and didn't need a QR code at the Dumaguete airport or the Manila airport. No one cared at all about my vaccination status as I left, only coming in. Kuwait Airways did ask for their app to prove vaccination before issuing my tickets, but no Philippines entity.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NowandThen

NowandThen DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +353 / 87
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Same here when I flew to Singapore.

Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    If you want the security of your VaxCertPH before leaving (you may want to come back), it depends on which LGU administered your vaccine. If it was the Provincial Health branch, go to NOPH in Dumaguete (building on right as you enter, upstairs). Go to first window on the right at top of stairs (with vax card) and explain you need your status uploading on VaxCertPH. They will ask you to right your details down and let you know when to expect it will be uploaded. If it's Dumaguete City that did your vaccine(s), I think you go to a different area of NOPH, but not certain. If it was your local LGU, their health office should be dealing with it and you'll need to make enquiries there.

I had first/second dose with Provincial Health dept (but administered in Dumaguete) and booster with Valencia, so had to go to both to get everything uploaded. Good luck mate.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    BoI WHO ICV (with QR code) can be obtained in Bacolod and Cebu. Google that term, apply and pay online.

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. OP
    OP
    Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Any other requirements other than a vax cert and passport when going to Singapore. I read something about an (SG Arrival Card) being filled out on-line 3 days before entering????

7. OP
    OP
    Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Have our QR Codes and your info is appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Have no reply to this question so if any Member has more insight, please post. I exit for 3 days to Singapore end of September. Have Covid Vax certificates and plane tickets and Hotel booked. Do not want to moss crossing the dots.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    From the website of the Singapore Tourist Board here

View attachment upload_2022-8-9_16-19-24.png

• Informative Informative x 2