Dumaguete Info Search

US to Manila or US to Cebu to Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by ramrocket, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramrocket

ramrocket DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been researching what is the best route to dumaguete. I'm thinking of trying a diff route. In the past I have always used US to Manila but I wonder if the alternative is less hassle and perhaps cheaper. I take PAL to MIA since PAL has its own domestic airport in MIA and I don't have to travel to domestic airport but this also limits me to use PAL fare only.

What are the pros & cons if traveling from US to Cebu to Dumaguete? Are there a few flights daily from cebu to dumaguete? How much is cebu pacific fare?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

2. muddyfeet

muddyfeet DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My experience has been that US to MNL is the cheapest flight. The flights usually arrive very late at night necessitating a hotel and the cab fare to and from. The PAL flights from MNL to Duma are at 7 am so you could just wait I suppose as the flights get in about 10 to 12 at night from the states. By the time you get thru customs and get out the gate it will be about 1 hour later and you need to be at the PAL, which is the same airport you came in on, just a different area, by 5:30 am.

Try all of these links for a good deal on a flight. Consolidated Fares Econom - cheap airfare, airline tickets, discount airfare or asaptickets.com/airfare/asia There are other sites also such as Best Travel store, just google bucket shops or consolidated airfares.

Good luck in your endeavor and have fun in RP.:D

3. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Ceb-Dum MWFSu 620am plane is Cebu Pacific ATR 72 you will get screwed on baggage charges for sure unless checked thru with them from an international location ie hong kong/KL etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.