Dumaguete Info Search

Vacation over

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by carl, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carl

carl DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Well 2 weeks went by so fast it left us wondering where it went . We enjoyed every minute of it though . Wife and kids DIDN'T want to leave and I must say , nor did I . We had a great time and I had success in finding another piece of land . The sale and title processing went as smooth as silk . Its amazing how using the right people to get things done in the Philippines can make things so much nicer . I am very discouraged at the one price I was quoted to have a new home built ( 19,000 / sq meter ) . Absolutely amazing to me . This MUST be the long nose price . I would say 15,000 max would be more appropriate . And please , I really dont wanna hear any of the "well you get what you pay for crap " , thank you . I will have to take my time and , again , find the right people to do my job . I'm sure there will be someone who is honest and willing to make a decent wage to build my new home and not rip me off . Yes I know you all wish me the best of luck . But perseverance will prevail . Our move to Dumaguete is getting closer and closer . BTW after our new home is done we will have our current home up for rent , 500 sq meter beautiful yard , 4 br 2 bath , very secure , fully furnished at a great location and within two minutes from Robinsons Mall in beautiful Rovinil Village South Bagacay . Take care all . PS.... I didnt see a ONE of you . Were you all hiding cuz you knew I'de be in town , hahaha

2. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Good luck with the move when it happens Carl and remember......
    "You get what you pay for" hehehe
    Keep us all informed of the progress regards JB

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    A definate 2nd

:wink:We look forward to the day, you can attend the Thursday club meetings, Did you think about joining Carl?

Jack P.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.