Dumaguete Info Search

Volunteering Request

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by SoCalMark, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalMark

SoCalMark Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We will be in Dumaguente City for 15 days and would like to do a couple days of volunteerism with a local church, orphanage or non-profit organization.

Please let me know if you know of an organization we can help with. In the real life I am an independent computer consultant and IT professional if this can help someone.

THX

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Mark, there is an orphanage across the street from my house. Their web site is: New Life. I know they use college students on Sundays when they have a big day for the kids. They do have an internet connection.
    Btw, I used to live in HB on 18th, great town. Enjoy your trip.

4. simouny

simouny DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Want to meet all the NGO's in Dumaguete

This site lists all NGO's, some orphanages and Government units in Dumauguete. You can call or text any of these organizations for any activities they might have. Their secretary is Ms Olga. If it is allowed I will post her number here.

Here is the site

Welcome to ONCAN

Our org is actually a member of this network. We also help them with a lot of their activities as nurse volunteers. Your experience in IT and PC's would be great help for many of these NGO's who are struggling with new tech.

5. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Friendship home in Valencia, Negros oriental can be a choice...

please let me know if you need a hand on these activities...im willing to chip-in time if informed earlier to take a few days off from work..

6. OP
    OP
    SoCalMark

SoCalMark Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    These are all awesome ... Thank You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.