Dumaguete Info Search

Want to meet foreign retirees in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Marc2103, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc2103

Marc2103 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my effort of promoting Dumaguete as a retirement haven and potential side for an integrated retirement village I will bring bring two members of the European Chamber to Dumaguete on 28-29 July 2008.

I will show the around Dumaguete/Valencia/Dauin, but besides that we would also like to meet with some foreigners who decided to retire in Dumaguete as we want to find the reasons for their decision.

Who is interested in meeting with you and share his experience with us. The likes and dislikes about Dumaguete? I would really appreciate your help!

Roody, maybe you have time and can ask some of your friends?
    Jellyfish, now you have the opportunity of meeting the ECCP directly, hope you can also make it :smile:

Best regards and looking forward to be back in my favorite Philippino town soon!!!

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I heard yesterday from a friend in Manila that he is working (I don't know directly or indirectly) for the European Chamber of Commerce.
    It's still possible to meet you. Let me know when & where.

3. OP
    OP
    Marc2103

Marc2103 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehhe, that's so interesting, the Philippines are sometimes like a village, everyone knows someone who knows someone. The networks here are so unbelievable strong...

Just find out how is is connected to the Chamber, would be interesting to know :smile:

Anyway, the best time to meet, would be in the afternoon on the 28 July. But I will also be around at the weekend, walking with a Questionnaire along the Boulevard interviewing foreigners :wink:

Hope to meet you in Duma!

Regards

Marc

4. babel-fish

babel-fish DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am retired and live in Sibulan, my reason for being here is its economically right my small army pension goes such a long way. he question on retirement homes, would want that as I love to rent and that means I am not tied to one place, area or country in Asia. I moved here from Cebu 7 months ago because Cebu is a dirty filthy Island. Where as Negros Oriental is much cleaner and there is less rubbish festering in the sun.

As a retirement destination I think that main land China would be much better but for the communist authorities, as there on could eat of the street its so clean and just as cheap to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.