Dumaguete Info Search

Wanted kind of children's mountainbike

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by boomerang, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Because the children of the neighbors have a bike is it the deep wish of our son of 13 years to own one too. He is 13 years of age and his length is 4'7 "/110 cm. His preference goes out to a moutainbike type and his budget is up to 1000 php. Does anyone of you having one lying around to make this young fellow happy ?

2. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The best shop to look for good bikes (good price and quality) is at Bernard's bike located near the market area. All pedicab drivers know where to go when you tell them "Bernard's bicycle".

3. OP
    OP
    boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Thanks I will take a look up there.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I actually don't think that 1000 Peso is a proper budget if you want a bike where your Junior can have a safe ride. I bought a "budget-bike" for my little one and was surperised how many parts can fall of or break even with standing in the corner for a day... :smile:

5. OP
    OP
    boomerang

boomerang DI Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    It is an issue as with many of his other wishes. A few days and the prioritys are chanced. That is why I have suggested him to use his own savings, maybe then he appreciates this bicycle more. Of course I realise I have to sponsor him in a purchase if I don't want a "Made in China" misery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.