Dumaguete Info Search

Wanted MAID - all around

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Lai, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lai

Lai DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know somebody who wants to be a maid that can also speak a little bit of English?

Please help me out guys, I need a maid badly..

Best Regards,
    Lai

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :confused:I am very surprised that this thread has not had 100 replies BUT No it seems not. I take it you are not a local Dumaguete Lady, Most of those requiring a maid seen to use family members from another town, nieces and such who will tend house and study during the day. So if you have no Family at college/Uni in Duma then I guess you could, as my Niece has suggested ask at the nearest or any college if you can put up and advert on the Notice board maybe, offering Accommodation/Food and small wage perhaps in return for their services. Apparently this is quite common for people that have no family to call on.
    Just a suggestion here, BUT as always be very careful in your selection if this is the road you take.
    Whatever, I wish you well in your Quest. :smile:

Jack P.

3. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What are your requirements for a Helper's services? Would this be a live-in Helper, or just daytime? Would there be children for whom to care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.