Dumaguete Info Search

Weather in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    The weather here has been kind of bad the last couple of weeks, I am looking forward to it clearing up, I checked the typhoon2000 site and there is nothing in the area that would affect us, I hope it is just something passing through...

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I heard about that too… guess that is part of what they call the effects global warming come reality, more and more unusual weather patterns happening .I often phone my mother almost every week ,and every time I have a chat with her in December and January there’s rain. This must be coming dry months in the Philippines. I haven’t experience a wet December and January back there with lot of rain like it . There might be few occasions of rain but not something looking like almost similar to the typical monsoon experience. Here in the England the winter is very mild, in fact my summer pot plants still out and like the geraniums still had their flowers. But some tropical indoor plants I put outside during the sumer I didn’t bother to put back inside as they look fine outside the patio,and they are still thriving good. The snow drops came out in December , so unusual . Also, in the news, one of the day in New York last week ,instead of experiencing a typical -3 oC ,the temperature rose to 22 oC , so strange and not right . Even the Alps is experiencing barely no snow at all , it came out as big news headlines few weeks ago. These are all very alarming change . What more of this freak weather system brings to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.