Dumaguete Info Search

Website on beaches in the Philippines.

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by cabb, Mar 29, 2017.

1. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Quite an ambitious website. Every continent except Antarctica? Where are you getting/going to get your content? All those images are ones you have taken, paid for or have permission to use? Privacy policy? Cookie policy? Terms and service? About page? Who, or what business, owns/operates the website? What's up with the contact info privacy with your domain registrar?

travel-tourist-WHOIS.PNG

I tried creating an account but your registration token process failed. What does an account on the website give a person?

I ask because something about the website looks "off". Can't quite put my finger on it but...:cautious:

3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Sorry but I found this to be amusing; :biggrin:
    Quote;
    The weather in Australia is pretty pleasant throughout the year.

That is a very general observation on the whole if I may say so... :o o:
    Where I lived in South East Queensland, the temperatures varied from below zero Celsius, freezing and breaking garden hoses in Winter, to 40+ Celsius and melting the Bitumen surface off of the roads and being able to cook an egg on the sidewalk in the Summer. :wtf:

For me; "The weather in the Philippines is pretty pleasant throughout the year." :wink:

But I for one am GLAD to have escaped the extremes I experienced living in Australia regards the 'pleasant weather' where the country ranges from barren deserts to snow capped peaks to tropical rain forests (and everything in between) where the majority of the population live along the coastlines... :smuggrin: hehe

• Like Like x 1