Dumaguete Info Search

Welcome ChuckJr to Dumaguete Info!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rye83, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    @ChuckJr,
    Welcome to Dumaguete Info!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

Please consider taking the time to introduce yourself on this thread. Also, if you have any questions on how to use any features on the forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Wrye

2. ChuckJr

ChuckJr DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Morning/Good Evening from New York City to all the wonderful there in Dumaguete...
    I joined this forum to gain more prospective on this beautiful province Negros Oriental, I do have a wonderful fiance there I will be visiting sometime this year...what that said I have tons of questions for the group to assist me on or with.

3. ChuckJr

ChuckJr DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question for those who live just south of Dumaguete, who or what cable, wifi networks, and internet that are servicing your area? Also can someone please explain what is going with getting service; ie clear...in parts south of the big city???

4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Good internet is hard to come by south of Bacong. I hear they are working on that and you should have some better options before the end of the year. It is a developing island/country. Someone on the forum might be able to come along and give you a bit more information on upcoming communication infrastructure improvements.