Dumaguete Info Search

Welcome KINGCOLE to Dumaguete info!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rye83, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    @KINGCOLE,
    Welcome to Dumaguete Info!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

Please consider taking the time to introduce yourself on this thread. Also, if you have any questions on how to use any features on the forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Wrye

2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Welcome KINGCOLE....

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    KINGCOLE, still waiting for you to introduce yourself. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  4. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Just thought I would get the feeling of the site before i gave out information on myself. My name is Colin King, English, 62, retired telecoms engineer. My wife is Genefer ( age withheld ) and we have two daughters 21 and 14. My eldest is studying at Enderun College in Taguig and the youngest is attending Silliman. We reside in Batinguel since emigrating here 3 year ago. Our 25th wedding anniversary is in July, but I have been visiting the Philippine for about 30 years. A lot has changed in Dumaguete since then, some good, some bad. The constants are corruption, poverty and bureaucracy, but that's the same all over the world. I am here because I want to be, as there are few places that are better than Dumaguete

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    http://www.google.com/public/style_emoticons/default/th_interesting.gif http://www.google.com/public/style_emoticons/default/welcome.gif

JP :bag: :thumbsup:

6. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Very nice and informative intro Colin. Thank you. Congratulations on your long-term marriage and the education you are providing your children. We hope you find the forum useful. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  7. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Warm welcome from another Englishman, quite a few on here now. Advanced 25th Anniversary Colin.:cigar:

• Agree Agree x 1