Dumaguete Info Search

Welcome roodog to Dumaguete info!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rye83, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    @roodog,
    Welcome to Dumaguete Info!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

Please consider taking the time to introduce yourself on this thread. Also, if you have any questions on how to use any features on the forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Wrye

2. roodog

roodog DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 5
    Hello forum dwellers .. firstly thank you to Wrye and companion for all the wonderful info and of course to the members who contribute . My name is Rudy (aka roodog) .. newly married to my lovely pilipina wife , Raquel and are proud parents of a 14 week old beautiful baby girl called Emmy . We live in Bacong and are relatively new in town and so look forward to meeting some interesting people in this lovely place to live . I am a Biologist by trade , now retired and hoping to interact with some folk here . My interests include photography , diving , horticulture , nature , adventuring and immersive conversation . Hope I posted this in the right place .... now to have a good long look at the many posts here and hopefully contribute in the near future .. cheers all

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Welcome to the forum roodog. Nice intro and catchy forum name. We also live in Bacong, as do a few other forum contributors. Hope to meet up some time.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for the introduction. How long have you been living in Dumaguete and how did you find out about DI?

• Like Like x 2
  5. roodog

roodog DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 5
    Thank You Pat O ..... it is welcomes like yours that make me glad i have joined in the hope of meeting new people with shared interests ... I hope we meet soon too . Bacong is a lovely little town and i believe we are lucky to live here .. Regards ..Rudy (roodog) and Raquel

6. roodog

roodog DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 5
    Hi Dustin .. my friend Neil .. AKA Alex invited me to come to la fiesta and we met and chatted there about 3 months ago. Living in dumaguete for 5 months now .. bought a house , got married and have a lovely baby girl .. so it looks like we are here for the long haul .. so it is really nice and i must say useful , to become a part of a reputable and well run forum site ... thank you for your efforts and insights ... look forward to meeting you again upon your next return from Afghanistan :smile: Rudy and Raquel

• Like Like x 3
  7. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Welcome Roodog and congratulations on your new daughter, and Wife!

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    After you uploaded the avatar I remembered. Thanks for joining the forum! I'll be back in Dumaguete in about 3-4 months. Hopefully we can set up another DI meet and greet when I get back.

• Like Like x 1