Dumaguete Info Search

Western Union Funds Pickup

Discussion in 'Banking - Investing - Finances' started by PatO, Aug 1, 2016.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    What is necessary ID to pick up money sent to me at WU? Do I need acontrol number?

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    You normally need the control number your ID exactly as the sender put it and we have always needed to know from where it came and How much we expect to receive whether it be $ or peso.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    I was able to pick up money with my PH driver's license and my ACR card. I did not have my passport with me at the time. I picked up at the WU outlet near Siliman Portal West building on Perdices Street. They generally only have $1,000 USD available but if you give them a while (couple of hours) they can get more. The WU at the Robinson Mall can get is the dollars faster because there are banks close by. It is wise to give them notice that you will be receiving larger dollars amounts over $1,000 USD.
    I agree with JP's information on the control number, sender and sender's location.
    I will be very happy to verify all of this information again, if you want to send me $1,000 USD this afternoon.... :o o: you know... as a test run. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016