Dumaguete Info Search

BoI Info What can the Dumaguete BoI Office do for you?

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by Rye83, May 17, 2015.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Dumaguete Immigration District Office can complete the following transactions:
    • Annual Report
    • Conversion to Student Visa
    • Extension of Authorized Stay of Temporary Visitors
    • Extension of Student Visa
    • Petition for Reacquisition or Retention of Philippine Citizenship
    • School Accreditation
    • Special Study Permit (SSP)
    • Special Work Permit (SWP)
    I have attached a document that states what every BoI office in the Philippines is authorized to do.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Fulltime Gago, part time manager
    Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Clear,

So no renew pasport for my ph gf?

We are waiting for the DFA to open in Robinsons to renew the pasport of my ph gf. Its is expiring this september so it looks like we have to go to bacolod or cebu.
    Of course to find out when we go to the DFA in Cebu, then one week later the DFA Dumaguate will open...

But now someone told me the Dumaguete Immigration District Office can renew her pasport. I dont think its true, but is it?

And i prefer to go to Cebu instead of Bacolod because we just fly there. I got the advise to go to bacolod becasue they will finish the passport renewal in one day. Also this i doubt.

Mmm, some advise would be welcome. Someone knows the openings date of DFA in Rob? Or should we go to Bacolod or Cebu?

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Only the DFA will know when it will Open and I guess if they tell us it will be a lie.
    Bi anywhere can't issue Passports, DFA only.

My Wife tells me that it is better to go to Bacalod to renew a PI passport. Apparently you can do the Requirement part and the interview Booking on Line but I have not come across this. I guess Uncle Google can help on this?

Yep he can and Has so check this out DJ :thumbsup:

DFA Passport Appointment System

JP:wink:

4. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Super, thanks for the tip. Will book the appointment online.

Now just make a decision .... fly to cebu and irritate with the to busy DFA or... . drive to Bacolod for an easier DFA...
    If CEB still had the morning flight 7AM that was an easy decision. Drive or cerec to Bacolod... bleghh

5. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Mmmm, looks like the online appointment is only for Paranaque. No way we are going there.

How about the schedule of the portable DFA boot, supposed to come like twice a year to dgt.... anybody knows about this?

1. On your appointment date, proceed to the DFA Consular Office located at ASEANA Business Park, Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard, Paranaque City (see locator map). You must be at the DFA Consular Office 30 minutes before your scheduled time. Early/Late comers will not be entertained.

Hahaha, more fun in the ph. To renew a valid passport you need to bring a .... valid ID. Who would think a not expired passport to be a valid id.... Nop, not here in the Ph. Mmm i feel a headache coming with this renewall process.
    1. Valid picture IDs and supporting documents to prove identity.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    A friend of mines wife just got her first passport,had to go to Cebu for cfo seminar first,then got an appointment to go to Bacolod for the interview. Bacolod is booking only and much faster than Cebu,she was only in there 30 mins.
    Only trouble was the bus ride.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Excuse, i'm not native english. What does it mean "Bacolod is booking only" Like you need an appointment?

Can we go there to renew her passport, autheticate her nso birthcertificate and cenomar? Will it be processed in one day or do we need to come back there?
    Will we need to make an appointment for that, and how because the site seems like it only for Paranaque. We need to call for an appointment?

Just asking, if someone feels like shining a light?

8. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Sorry I stand corrected,there is no booking for Bacolod passport office,have just checked with a friend. They were lucky as was quiet the day they went and as I said it took 30 mins.
    Third floor of robinsons mall,the office opens before the mall opens but the guard will let you in so all well.
    You will need to go to nso near hypermart for the cenomar and birth certificate. Keep receipts with both.

9. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
  10. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    What is the Dumaguete BI office doing for you? Here's the sign in the office:
    sign on the wall at BI.jpg

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1