Dumaguete Info Search

What's going on......

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by Coyotes, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I thought i'd put this in the entertainment section for obvious reasons!!

and as a warning to you ex-pats.................

My "loving partner" Gina has now taken me to court on a second charge of stealing her property!! hahaha she would never let me out on my own and insisted on making all the "purchases" in her name, so now she's the proud owner of all the receipts in her name,,,,.

i got told that her and her new boyfriend of 2 years.... 2 f'ín years!!!! would take over my bar, so i took all MY stuff and dispossed of it! she's keep every receipt and is claiming to be the owner of everything down to the last plastic spoon.

I'll keep you all informed on how it goes or maybe not depending on how bent the court system is here!! i may be in jail for years... but on the upside i'd rather that than give the robbin'stealing, cheating ANONUEVO family a further bean. after being too kind to them anyhow!!!!

And i have since heard that Weng her brother... is working at some resort in Dauin, be warned, person that has employed him.... i had stuff go "missing" mainly money when he was on... i ain't saying it was defo him, it could have been me!! but i'm sure i'd remember stealing my own money!!

wish me luck, lets see if the philippine court system believes a long nose or some child minder, who earned 4000php a month or sum1 that spent 20k GBP in there country! i can't wait to see!

2. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I hope that this vent was good for your psyche. Now be a good lad, get over it and move on.

You DO know what the courts will do, don't you? Save yourself some money and read the first paragraph again.

Repeat as necessary.

Cheers!

3. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm sorry of what happened . Honestly, I really have a sympathy of you, I'm just only hoping a "karma " to this people.But to be frank, if she can present to the court the papers, receipts etc... that she bought this properties then you will really become the loser.The lesson is don't trust girlfriend or wife letting them buy (putting their name as the owner)all what you want to own in Philippines ,because if the relationship shake, you will be out in the street.

4. OP
    OP
    Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    an maybe if you read my post! you'll see that i'm well over it, and couldn't give a toss, plus it's not costing me a bean cos other people that she has pissed off are helping me! PLUS if others had a spine here, no names!!! then it might make it easier for the rest of us, instead of hiding your head in the sand and giving up.

5. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    But what would you expect? Foreigners must not own properties in the PI. So properties must be in the pinay/pinoy name.

@coyotes
    Honestly, i am into a divorce myself right now...but i told lawyers that properties are only in my name but everything is financed by foreign-ex. Gawd - i can't even buy myself a kilo of rice...how can I finance properties like that w/o foreign-ex...?
    Or maybe your Gina is 'richer' than you...so maybe the court will believe everything is from her...

6. stueeey

stueeey DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im not sure about josephen I had building permit my name electricity in my name water etc,and my name is on the back of the title including the 15 year lease my girlfriend owns the land I have all the receipts for all the building materials and there all in my name,Although im still not comfortable with the legal system in this country as somebody said earlier you will never win against a pinay ,I dont care anyway she can have the lot I only build the house cause we have a son I just hope it goes to him eventually,I never once believed the house in really mine!! No matter what any atorney tells me!!Jen I know you have had a ruff time mate she didnt deserve you as a honest decent person all best mate...

7. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @stueeey

of course my foreign-ex has receipts in his name too. and lease contract we have too.

but it does not matter whether we have lease contract or not or receipts in my name or his name ---> i still consider foreign-ex has all the rights to claim. i met him when i had nothing and i am happy to leave him with nothing to take with me.

it is just not feeling nice to live 'better' in the expense of others.

8. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Ha ha ha We have all heard that before. When sh*t hits the fan those attitudes change. I've seen it many times before and I will see it many times again. Lets see 5 years down the road eh!

9. josephen

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    huh? you mean you expect me to go after my foreign-ex 5 years from now? we are already divorced...

10. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Just find it hard to believe you left everything to him and left with nothing.Well theres a first time for everything I guess:rolleyes: :wink: :wink: :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.