Dumaguete Info Search

What's new on Robinson Mall?

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Swany, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    :smile:
    Hi guys, what's new on the ongoing construction of Robinsons Mall? Would appreciate new pics
    and updates especially for us Dumagueteneos living in the other side of the continent. We do
    have friends who are interested in visiting Dumaguete and have told them how beautiful the city of gentle people is. Have shown them all the pics you posted especially the Rizal Blvd., Silliman U. the newly opened MCDONALDS, and others. Thank you guys in advance. :smile:

2. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    New Icon which can be seen at the Robinsons site

[​IMG]

3. nead

nead DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Latest..

HEAR THIS PEOPLE!... Robinsons Dumaguete will not just be another typical Robinsons Mall with a Department store, Cinemas, Al Fresco dining strips, etc.. Surprisingly, just recently, tito Lance Gokongwei decided to add 1 more additional level to the originally planned two-level mall. Why? It's because he's putting up a 200-room hotel which will occupy the whole level!

What a perfect way to complement the ever increasing demand for hotel rooms in the city!!.. Just last year, more than 5 hotels opened. This year, we will be welcoming not only the 60-room hotel at the convention center but also the hotel in Robinsons Mall in addition to some other hotels that are now under construction (for one is the new hotel at the downtown area owned by the Uy Matiaos).. Isn't this great??.. And yeah, a Bingo Hall of about 200sqm will also be within the mall. I bet this will make the expats happy!..

This latest development update was revealed by the head of the Investments Department of the city, Mr Sagarbarria. I bet this was already publicized but i just knew this now and of course it excited me..

Robinsons will be needing no less than 3,500 employees. Interested applicants may inquire at the 2nd level of the city hall.

4. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    That's really good news.... Thanks for posting this pic and the good news.

5. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for the latest info echir and nead. Just like you, I am very excited with this latest development:smile:

6. OP
    OP
    Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thank you echir for posting more pics and nead for the latest developments on the ongoing construction of Robinsons Mall. Keep us posted. Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.